Memories...old and new!...http://www.moendm.smugmug.com/

Meggie's Spring Program

March 28, 2010

Greetings! Spring is in the air! We are experiencing temperatures in the upper 50's AND check out Wednesday and Thursday's weather...70's! Phew!!! I am getting anxious to get outside and begin my yard work. My surgery went well...but...I need to wait for "permission" from the doctor before I start the yard work. Hopefully it will be soon!


Granny was out watering her flowers...she
is very anxious for the warm weather.

From Jennifer...Matt entered his 1st LEGO contest. He was suppose to build an alien model-this is what he built.

We were in the Cities on Thursday for Meggie's Spring Program at school. We had dinner before we went to the program...I stopped in White Bear Lake and picked up our usual order of Chinese food from the Orchid Restaurant. Matthew and I survived the meal.

The children have an old digital camera that I had used...years ago...they have been taking pictures and movies.

Meggie is showing Julie some pictures
that she had taken. I love the enjoyment on Meggie's face.

Matthew enjoying his new LEGO toy.

Matthew is learning to tie his shoes.
He is getting a little help from his sister.






Matthew (middle) and his friends waiting
for the Spring Program to begin.

Pat and Terry joined us at the Program...nice
to see you again! I was not able to get good pictures
of the Spring Program due to lighting
and distance from the children.

Meggie is on the left with a blue arrow above her head.

Remember the "recorders"!

Chris and Jennifer's back yard.

This is Zue Zue...he is a very busy
guinea pig during the night.

On Friday Jennifer left for class, I took my car for an
oil change in Brooklyn Park, the children went to school,
Chris worked out, and Granny worked
her morning crossword puzzle.

I went to lunch with the children.
This is a picture of Meggie (right)
and her friend Amellia.

Meggie, Chris, and Amellia.

Next was Matthew's lunch.



I have another four day work week ahead of me. We will be in the Cities next weekend for Easter...time is just flying by so fast!

No comments: