Memories...old and new!...http://www.moendm.smugmug.com/

School Days 2009

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Note from Jennifer (09/08/09)...Well, it has happened...both of our kids are now in school! Here are some 1st day pictures. You only see Matt in the bus picture because Megan was so excited and talking with her friends. I think I got a 2 second wave from her. :) Matt was excited to go to school. I went for a run and happened to run by the school just before Megan and Matt were going in and they were holding hands with Megan telling Matt she would get him to his room....she has such a big heart and takes such good care of her brother! Chris and I are very blessed with 2 wonderful kids! All thanks be to God! ...Jennifer






---------------

Note from Chris (09/07/09)...I FINALLY finished the playhouse for this year. Next year I'll build some furniture type stuff for the inside. I didn't think the windows, doors, trim and paint would take soooo long. As you can, of the four sides there are two for Matt and two for Megan, can you guess which is which? As a packer fan no one can accuse me of not loving my kids, ha ha...Chris



---------------

I am going to the Cities on Friday after work and will stay at Julie's house. We are going to see "this guy" at the Target Center on Saturday....really...it's true.


No comments: